Thursday, September 6, 2007

Our Pilgrimage to Palmyra


Over Labor day weekend, our family braved a six-hour trip to Palmyra, NY to see the church history sites that are there. (For official Palmyra info, go HERE. Or for a more descriptive blog go to Emily's blog.)

Let me just say that despite several opportunities to let something ruin the weekend...it was wonderful to be there with the most important people in my life. I felt of the spirit that is there. My testimony was strengthened. I realized some things,.. that I don't necessarily feel like elaborating here- lets just say that this 'experience of life' has clarified itself just a little bit. And life is good.

5 comments:

Sadie Lou said...

oh my goodness gracious abby looks like me! glad you had fun:)

Emma Jo said...

I'm going to you now for clarification. What did you learn? I sure had fun.

zippity-do-da said...

Life is so good. The cup continues to runneth over.

Mandee said...

Happy Birthday by the way! We hope we get to see you soon. By the way what did you do with the rocks Mia "Picked Up"?

mo said...

I love that part of the country and those sites! They do make you think about what happened there and what it means to the world.